In order to protect our patients as well as our staff during the ongoing pandemic, we are taking the following precautions:
• When possible, we will conduct appointments over telehealth. However, given the nature of psychological testing, at least one to two in-person appointments will likely be necessary.
• Only one parent will be permitted to attend each in-person appointment. No additional children or other family members will be allowed in the waiting room.
• We ask all patients to wait in their cars or outside until no earlier than 5 minutes before their appointment times.
• All individuals present are required to wear a face mask in the office regardless of vaccination status unless approved by staff.
• All staff wear masks/face shields.
• Office seating in the waiting room and testing rooms has been arranged for appropriate physical distancing.
• All staff maintains safe distancing whenever possible.
• Restroom soap dispensers are maintained and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
• Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in the testing rooms and the waiting room.
• We make an effort to schedule appointments at specific intervals to minimize the number of people in the waiting room.
• Areas of the office that are commonly touched are thoroughly sanitized after each use.
• Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
• Common areas are thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.
WCBH continues to require that masks be worn in the office regardless of vaccination status.
Updated: January 2022