Western Connecticut Behavioral Health, LLC, provides children and adults with a variety of forensic services, including assessment and therapy. Dr. Biren Caverly has experience working with various state organizations, including the Department of Children and Families (DCF), the Department of Youth Services, Probation Department, Parole, and Courts in completing necessary evaluations and providing testimony as needed. Dr. Biren Caverly has been sworn in as an Expert Witness in the fields of clinical psychology, Parenting Assessment, Attachment, Child Development, and Child Assessment in several Courts in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, and in the state of Connecticut.
Forensic Services we offer:
- Child Custody Evaluations
- Risk Assessments for Problematic Sexualized Behaviors
- Risk Assessments for Fire Setting
- Parental Fitness Evaluations
- Sibling Bonding Evaluations
- School Threat Assessments